Clic the picture bellow, and enjoy !
Looking for inspiration? We’ve put together a list of some of the best illustration portfolios on Behance.com, the ‘showcase and discover’ creative network for designers.
With millions of views each month, online creative community Behance is quickly becoming the place to be for artists of all disciplines. It’s a fantastic way to see what your peers are up to as well as finding new work and creative inspiration from top web designers and agencies.But, with so many portfolios to browse through, it can be difficult to know where to start. So to make things easy for you, we’ve done the hard work and picked 40 of the top illustration portfolios that are definitely worth a look…
We all get a little stuck picking presents for friends. A great gift should be one that is both creative and useful. Find out what to get designers and artists for Christmas this year with this list of twenty great gift ideas and one terrible one you must avoid.
- Holiday Gift Ideas from the 66th Alice in Dairyland, Kristin Olson (wsaw.com)
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Women (thehuntformensstyle.com)
- Holiday Gift Ideas from We’ve Got Your Back (back2active.typepad.com)
- A Fashion-Photo Collage Tutorial (shutterstock.com)
- Photoshop Cs5 Tutorial (mademan.com)
- Easy Photoshop Tutorial (mademan.com)
- Adobe Photoshop Tutorials for Lasso Tools (graphics.answers.com)