In this tutorial we will learn how to make accurate vector constructions using Arc start-end direction Tool (SubScribe plug-in), Dynamic Corners Tool (VectorScribe plug-in), Dynamic Shapes Tool (VectorScribe plug-in), Line tangent to two paths Tool (SubScribe plug-in), PathScribe Tool (VectorScribe plug-in), Snap to Collisions Tool and Rotate At Collision Tool (ColliderScribe plug-in). Such an arsenal of wonderful tools provides us with complete control and comfort while creating Clothing Zipper. Have fun learning our new Adobe illustrator tutorial!
- How to Create Clothing Zipper in Adobe Illustrator – Part 1 (astutegraphics.com)
- Adobe Grind video – creating gears in Illustrator with and without VectorScribe (astutegraphics.com)
- VectorScribe Example Images (astutegraphics.com)
- Preparing Graphics for the Web (rasmussen.edu)
- MirrorMe plug-in brings instant symmetry to Illustrator (blogs.adobe.com)